Top 10 Affordable Deals for Cyber Monday

You might be a broke high school student, but one of these is most likely within your reach.

Cyber+Monday+deals+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Cyber Monday deals

Cyber Monday deals

Cyber Monday deals

Cyber Monday deals

Ryan Squires

In the spirit of the holidays shopping for friends and family becomes one of our top priorities when the deals start to pour in. For the next couple of days consumers can expect to see huge markdowns on brand name products but sorting through all the deals to find what you actually want can be difficult. Here is a list of the top ten products with slashed prices for high school students. Even if you’re not looking to buy for someone else, your parents might appreciate a quick heads up. Noting shows your appreciation like helping them save money. You really are looking out for their best interest after all. 

1. For high schoolers, headphones are an everyday necessity. These JBL headphones will stay in your ears even when working out with ear supports, they also have a built in mic and provide excellent sound quality, at just $14.99 they are a great deal.
  2. Continuing with music trends, this bluetooth speaker from JBL is an excellent choice, It’s insanely loud with amazing sound quality, providing deep bass with the two drivers on either side of the speaker, it’s also waterproof so there is no need to worry about spills, at $199 this is the best deal on a speaker you will find. Check it out on the JBL website
  3. For gamers this new 500gb Xbox One S is a great price at just $249 and includes battlefield 1. 
  4. For those looking to get a tablet for reading, watching videos, or listening to music, the Kindle Fire 8 is a great option for only $60. 
  5. Target is a very popular store for high schoolers, this Cyber Monday expect to see a 15% discount storewide
  1. Whether you are still scared of the dark or not, this night light is a great option for anyone looking for a new charger, not only does it have two usb ports but it is also a certified fast charge device. 
  1. For the gamers who prefer playstation there is a great deal on the Playstation 4 Pro at only $339.00.
  1. For those looking to stream media from their to their tv, like netflix or youtube, $25 is a great price for the 2nd generation Chromecast.
  1. Low battery problems haunt high schoolers, but this portable charger from Anker will keep your battery full, at under $30 this is a great deal.
  1. For anyone looking for a laptop, this Acer Chromebook is an unbelievable deal at only $229.00.

Whatever you’re into, it is possible to find something you like for an affordable price as a high school student. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or a friend, Cyber Monday deals aren’t just for the full-time-employee.