Announcements for Monday, February 12, 2018

• IF YOU ARE A THEATRE STUDENT GOING ON THE OTTERBEIN TRIP TO SEE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK PLEASE GET A PERMISSION SLIP FROM MR. NAWMAN ASAP!

• On February 23 and 24 the Cardinal Theatre will present the classic musical, Guys and Dolls! This timeless piece is set in New York City at the height of the jazz age! Gangsters and gamblers, comedy and romance! Join us on Friday, February 23, and Saturday, February 24 at 8Pm. All tickets are $15 and you can purchase them at twhstheatre.org or at the box office at 7pm each night of the show.

• Attention Cast members of I Believe in Make Believe: A rehearsal schedule and cast break down will be posted tomorrow, February 13th. Please look on the Cardinal Theatre doors!

• Attention cast members of Legally Blonde: there will be a rehearsal after school on Friday, March 2nd, and Saturday, March 3rd, at 10am for everyone! A full schedule will be posted this week.

• This past Saturday your TWHS swim teams competed in the first part of a tournament. 14 swimmers qualified to advance to the Division 1 meet which will be held this Saturday at Ohio University.

The cardinal women who qualified for districts are:

Freshmen Katie Bozoti, Maia Lin and Nevin Woods

Sophomore Audrey Taylor

Juniors Maddie Holub and Sectional Champ Rachel Runaldi

Seniors Emily Huber and Becca Taylor

The Cardinal men who qualified for Districts are:

Freshman and Sectional Champ Eli Short and Freshman Grant Simeone

Sophomores Andreu Proca, Sam Steele and Derek Taylor

And Senior Jack King

• What better way to celebrate winter than a dance? Winter in Paris, this year’s Winter Formal, will be this friday, February 17th, from 8:30 to 11 pm.  Get ready for concessions, photo ops, and lots of dancing! Pre Sale tickets are on sale until tomorrow for just $10 online. Go to the TWHS web site or your class’s Google Classroom.  Starting Wednesday, February 14th, tickets will be on sale during lunch periods in the Aviary and online for $12. The day of the dance, tickets will be available for $15 online or at the door.  Hope to see you there!

• Asian Cultural Club will have its first meeting on Wednesday, February 14. The club is for ANYONE that is interested in East, Southeast, South, and Central Asian cultures. At the meeting we will be celebrating Chinese New Year ,which is Friday, February 16, and provide more information about the club. We hope to see you there!

• If anyone is interested in playing rugby, there’s a team called the Columbus Crusaders and if anyone wants to come out to a clinic they can. Please contact  Ian Grimm or Austin Moffit if interested!