Announcements for Thursday, March 8, 2018

• Do you want to make a change at Thomas Worthington? Do you have ideas to make Thomas a better place? Do you just wish students had a voice? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this is your chance to be part of the change you want to see! Come to our first meeting of STUDENTS CREATING CHANGE, this coming Tuesday, March 13th. We will meet in the guidance office from 3:15- 4:00pm! See you there!

• TODAY we will be hosting our first annual Military Education Night for any families within our district who would like to learn more about the different branches of the military, and the opportunities for students within each.  This presentation will take place in the TWHS Auditorium at 6 PM.

• Want to be entered to win a $5 gift card? Want to be featured in the yearbook? Send your best photos to [email protected] or see Ms. Matson in room 172 for details. Photos must be received by March 23 to be entered to win!

• TWHS Spiritwear is back! New items and new designs are available. Items ship right to your house and will be delivered around March 29th. The store is open now and ends at 11:55pm on March 12th! Check it out at: myfanstand.com/Showroom/ThomasWorthingtonAthletics/522969

• ATTENTION SENIORS – If you would like to choose who presents you with your diploma at graduation, Don’t forget to turn in your diploma presenter letters to Mrs. Wilson in Room 198 asap.   Forms are due by March 23. If you do not pick someone, a Board of Education member will hand you your diploma.

• Attention all seniors, any boy or girl seniors who do not play basketball are encouraged to sign up to be on the student team for the student staff basketball game which will be at the end of the school day on March 23. There are 20 available spots on the team and this year’s sign-ups will be in the Class of 2018 google classroom. Make sure to sign up at 3:05 p.m. on March 12, when the google form officially opens. More information will be provided to the members of the team after the spots are filled.

• Come out to cheer on the Worthington Stars as they take on the Worthington Ambassadors, TONIGHT @ 7:00pm at Worthington Kilbourne HS! Admission is FREE! This is guaranteed to be the best basketball game you will ever attend. Special appearances by Liam “Woo Hoo” Maloney, Nolan “Snap Shot” Maloney, and AJ WHITLATCH! Come out and cheer on your classmates, it will mean so much to them and their families, not to mention you will have a blast!
    • Announce until Thursday
  • Sports
    • Boys Volleyball tryouts will be held TODAY in the main gym from 3:05-5:00.