Announcements for Monday, March 12, 2018

• Starting Tuesday, March 13th please make sure that you have your ID card when you come to the library from prep and enrichment. If you no longer have an ID please stop by Central Office and see Mrs. Montag for a new one.  
  • Do you want to make a change at Thomas Worthington? Do you have ideas to make Thomas a better place? Do you just wish students had a voice? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this is your chance to be part of the change you want to see! Come to our first meeting of STUDENTS CREATING CHANGE, tomorrow. We will meet in the guidance office from 3:15- 4:00pm! See you there!

• Want to be entered to win a $5 gift card? Want to be featured in the yearbook? Send your best photos to [email protected] or see Ms. Matson in room 172 for details. Photos must be received by March 23 to be entered to win!

• TWHS Spiritwear is back! New items and new designs are available. Items ship right to your house and will be delivered around March 29th. The store is open now and ends at 11:55pm today! Check it out at: myfanstand.com/Showroom/ThomasWorthingtonAthletics/522969
    • Announce until 3/12

• ATTENTION SENIORS – If you would like to choose who presents you with your diploma at graduation, Don’t forget to turn in your diploma presenter letters to Mrs. Wilson in Room 198 asap.   Forms are due by March 23. If you do not pick someone, a Board of Education member will hand you your diploma.

• Attention all seniors, any boy or girl seniors who do not play basketball are encouraged to sign up to be on the student team for the student staff basketball game which will be at the end of the school day on March 23. There are 20 available spots on the team and this year’s sign-ups will be in the Class of 2018 google classroom. Make sure to sign up at 3:05 p.m. on March 12, when the google form officially opens. More information will be provided to the members of the team after the spots are filled.
    • Announce until 3/12

• Attention all freshman, sophomore and junior girls. If you are interested in playing for the Thomas Worthington Girls Golf team stop in and see Coach Hopkins in room 221 sometime between now and Friday, March 16th for some important program information.

•  Congratulations to Andy Payne and Arjun Jha who completed at the Indoor National Track and Field Championships in New York City this weekend.
    Andy Payne placed 6th in the 5000m run, earning ALL-AMERICAN honors.
    Arjun Jha paced 9th in the 1-mile run.

• Carina Napoleon finished 4th in the nation on Sunday in the freshman mile at the Indoor National Championship in New York City!!!!  Her time was an amazing 5:02!!!! Go Cards!!!