Announcements for Tuesday, March 13, 2018

• Starting TODAY please make sure that you have your ID card when you come to the library from prep and enrichment. If you no longer have an ID please stop into Central Office and see Mrs. Montag for a new one.
  • Do you want to make a change at Thomas Worthington? Do you have ideas to make Thomas a better place? Do you just wish students had a voice? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this is your chance to be part of the change you want to see! Come to our first meeting of STUDENTS CREATING CHANGE, TODAY. We will meet in the guidance office from 3:15- 4:00pm! See you there!

• Want to be entered to win a $5 gift card? Want to be featured in the yearbook? Send your best photos to [email protected] or see Ms. Matson in room 172 for details. Photos must be received by March 23 to be entered to win!

• ATTENTION SENIORS – If you would like to choose who presents you with your diploma at graduation, Don’t forget to turn in your diploma presenter letters to Mrs. Wilson in Room 198 asap.   Forms are due by March 23. If you do not pick someone, a Board of Education member will hand you your diploma.

• Sports
    • Attention all freshman, sophomore and junior girls. If you are interested in playing for the Thomas Worthington Girls Golf team stop in and see Coach Hopkins in room 221 sometime between now and Friday March 16th for some important program information.