Announcements for Wednesday, April 4, 2018

• Election season has arrived for Student Council. Do you feel the call to lead? Do you want to be a force of change at TWHS? Do you want to ensure next year is a success? Then Student Council is for you. Up first is our Student Body Officer elections. Interested juniors can pick up a packet in Central Office or find it in Google Classroom. Completed packets are due by Wednesday, April 11. Please see Mr. Duffy in room 269 if you have any questions

• Attention Seniors: Are you looking for part-time employment over the summer or next school year? Are you interested in working full-time next year to save money for school? We have an awesome opportunity for you! On Friday, May 4th, we are going to host our first annual Job Fair at the Worthington Education Center from 9-11 AM. Transportation will be provided for those students in need, or you can drive yourself to the board office. We expect you to prepare a resume, dress professionally, and be ready to interview with potential future employers! We will have a wide variety of employers there, including: Worthington Industries, Bob Evans, The Columbus Zoo, Huntington Bank and more! You will have the opportunity to participate in mock interviews and complete job applications on the spot. Stop by the school counseling office for a permission slip if you would like to take the bus over. If you have any addition question, please see Mrs. Preisse or Ms. Starks!

• If you requested to take a Math or Chemistry course for college credit through Central Ohio Technical College during the 2018-2019 school year, please check the testing schedule posted on the windows of the School Counseling office for your day and time to test. Testing will occur next week during the late arrival schedule and begin at 7:45 in the TWHS library. Again, please check the windows outside the Counseling office for your specific day and time to test. If you have questions, or a conflict, please see Mr. Quart ASAP. This will be your only opportunity to test at the high school.

• The TWHS Canned Food and Toiletry Drive is going on now through Wednesday, April 11th. We will be collecting items this year at the West End. On your way into school, you will see a collection of boxes. Drop off your canned goods and toiletries into the corresponding box for your graduating class’ bin. Canned food donations will be given to the Worthington food pantry and the toiletries will be donated to Choices for Victims of Domestic Violence. Let’s do our part Cards and make an impact!

• Attention Junior and Senior girls: if you want to go to prom but can’t afford to buy a prom dress, FAIRY GOODMOTHERS has appointments THIS Saturday for you to shop for a dress. Please see your guidance counselor ASAP to have your appointment scheduled.