Announcements for Friday, May 4, 2018

• Attention Juniors and Seniors- Prom is almost here. Tickets are on sale through Local Level. Head to Google Classroom to find the link and secure your ticket.

• Are you interested in being a part of Student Council next year? Student Council is still accepting applications for Representatives. You can serve as a voice for your class and be a leader in the building. Applications are available in Central Office. Packets are due TODAY!

• Attention Juniors and Seniors: TODAY is your last day to buy Prom tickets at Regular Price. If you wait until Saturday, either online or in person at the dance, tickets will cost $45 each.

• Attention Seniors: The time has come to select your Prom King and Queen. Head to Google Classroom to complete the ballots. Ballots close at the end of the day TODAY!

• The Worthington Recreation Center is going to be offering 2 week of Laffalot Summer Camp this summer and we are in need of camp counselors. Our counselors are high school students who enjoy being around younger kids. Their role at camp is to make the campers have an enjoyable camp experience as well as act as positive role models. When we run camps we try to hire students from local high schools. Can you help us? Camps are June 4-8 and August 6-10. Apply now at: www.laffalotcamps.com – click on the Opportunities tab. Applications are at the bottom.

• The TWHS Activity Club has planned an incredible event for students to attend following Prom. This is a free event for all Juniors and Seniors and their dates – just be sure to bring an I.D. There will be bowling, video games, bingo with prizes and raffles with prizes including the grand prize: an Apple Watch! So after Prom, be sure to make your way to Star Lanes Polaris!

• Hey Cards! Next Friday, prepare to blast off into the weekend with the 2018 Cardinal Day! This year’s theme is space, so come decked out in your extra terrrestrial best! There will be rides, music, food, art and more! Be sure to bring some cash to take advantage of the food trucks and more! Oh and yep, the dunk tank is back! Want to get dunked for a good cause? Head to Central Office to get a permission slip to participate. No permission slip, no dunking! Can’t wait to see you all on the Front Lawn on Friday!