Announcements for Friday, December 14th, 2018

• Are you interested in joining TWHS’s National Honor Society? Want to know more about the application process and eligibility requirements? Then you’re in luck, there’s a google classroom page for that! Join with the code: 53n1ecd to stay up to date on the application process. Already a member? Make sure you join as well! You will need to submit your 20 service hours before February 1st in order to earn cords for graduation. See the bulletin board across from room 122 for more information.
  • Chipotle is hosting a fundraiser for the Worthington Robotics Team on Tuesday December 18th from 4-8pm on 6590 Sawmill Road. Just mention your with the robotics team, snap a picture of the flyer, or bring in a hard copy and part of the proceeds will go to the team. Hope to see you there!
  • Now that the new Avengers: Endgame trailer has dropped, here is another preview involving superheros – On Thursday January 10th, over 50 selfless Cardinals will be able to save over 150 lives. That’s right, our annual Blood Drive is almost here! Eligible 17 and 18 years olds will be able to sign up to donate a pint of blood and save three lives. Are you 16 and interested in donating? You can with a parent/guardian permission. Student Council members will be signing people up Tuesday through Friday in the cafeteria THIS WEEK! Sign up and save THREE lives! Take that, Thanos.
  • Student are to have a physical hall pass when in the hall except for:
    1. Going to the library during lunchtime.
    2. Going to the bathroom during lunchtime.
    3. Going to the attendance office for an early dismissal.
    4. You are a senior and you’re headed to the Cards Center from the lunchroom
    Please remember to follow these expectations for your and all of our safety.
  • Food deliveries during school hours are strictly prohibited. Please do not order food to be delivered here to Thomas between the hours of  7:45 am – 3:05 pm…DON’T DO IT…..we really don’t want you to pay for food you don’t get to eat.
  • The Cardinal Theatre is rounding out the semester with the comedy classic Rumors by the late Neil Simon! A group of socialites arrive at the town home of the Deputy Mayor of New York City to find that he has shot himself…through the ear lobe. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of farce. Shows are today and tomorrow at 8pm! Visit www.twhstheatre.org for ticket info!
  • Students who took the Pre-ACT on Nov. 14th, score reports are now available for pick up in the School Counseling office. Please stop in during your free period and if you have questions about your score report, please contact your School Counselor!
  • The INDOOR Track & Field Season is fast approaching!  There is still time to sign up for the upcoming season. Practice begins Jan. 7th after school. For more information, see Coach Cox in room 277.
  • Attention Sophomores: If you are interested in applying to the Delaware Area Career Center, please do not forget to complete their online application by the priority deadline which is Friday, January 4.  You are required to visit and apply in order to be considered for their programs. If you still need to visit or need help with your application, please stop by the School Counseling Office.