Announcements for Monday, January 7th, 2018

• Student are to have a physical hall pass when in the hall except for:
  1. Going to the library during lunchtime.
  2. Going to the bathroom during lunchtime.
  3. Going to the attendance office for an early dismissal.
  4. You are a senior and you’re headed to the Cards Center from the lunchroom. Please remember to follow these expectations for your and all of our safety.
  • Food deliveries during school hours are strictly prohibited. Please remember not to order food to for delivery during school hours (7:45am – 3:05pm). It is disruptive;it distracts your teachers from teaching, you from learning and your classmates because…..they want some of your food! Please…..DON’T DO IT…..we really don’t want you to pay for food you don’t get to eat.
  • There’s a PURPOSE Meeting this week……Please plan accordingly. New attendees are WELCOMED! The meeting is this Wednesday, in the Library, right after school @ 3:15pm. Come get inspired to work toward being your best self! Transportation is provided for anyone registering with Dr. Carr by Tuesday 3:05pm.
  • Still interested in travelling to Scandinavia with your TWHS classmates this summer? Well, you’re in luck because there is still time to enroll! All interested travelers must be enrolled by February 15th. Stop by room 122 to see Ms. VanFossen for more information.
  • The time is come for you to show off your talents. Yes you. The annual TWHS Talent Show arrives in early 2019. Want to audition to be a part of this year’s show? Sign ups are posted in Google Classroom. Get your squad together, work on your act over break, and be apart of it! Tryouts are on January 15. Complete the Google Form in Google Classroom to reserve your spot.
  • NHS applications are now live! Both part I and part II of the application are posted on Google Classroom. Join with the class code 53n1ecd. Applications will be accepted until 3:05 pm on January 18th. See the bulletin board across from room 122 for more information.
  • Attention 10-12 Grade Students: On Saturday, January 26, we will be offering the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, more commonly known as the ASVAB test, from 9 am-12 pm in the TWHS Library.  This is a test that is required for all students who plan on entering the military, but also serves as a wonderful career exploration opportunity. There will be a sign-up sheet in the School Counseling Office for students beginning Monday, January 7 until Wednesday, January 23.  Please see Mrs. Preisse in the School Counseling Office with any additional questions!