Announcements for Tuesday, May 7th

• Attention Freshmen Mentor Applicants: At the end of the day today, check the Counseling Office window for a list of accepted mentors for the 2019-20 school year.  Also, all check your school email as all applicants will receive an email regarding the selections. Thank you for your interest in helping lead the Class of 2023!

• Students registered to take a Columbus State Community College class next year: Please check the windows of the Counseling Office for the date & time of your placement test. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Quart in the Counseling Office.

• Remember thespians! Nominations for officers are today after school, as well as initiation. It is encouraged that all thespians, especially juniors, attend today. We will hold vocal auditions for next falls shows today at 6pm. If you cannot make auditions today please contact Nawman ASAP.

• If you are signed up to take AP Physics 1 next year, Mr. Williams has emailed the summer assignment and class info to your school email. Please respond to the email to confirm you received it, and reply or see Mr. Williams in room 186 with any questions. If you did not receive the email or recently added AP Physics 1, email Mr. Williams at [email protected]

• Interested in seeing the Tower of London, the Eiffel Tower, and the Gothic Quarter all on the same trip?  Then enroll in the Europe Trip for 2020 to London, Paris, and Barcelona. Spots are limited and the deadline to lock in prices is May 17th.  Email Mr. Brienza if you have any questions.

• All athletes interested in running cross country next fall, there will be an informational meeting today from 6-7 P.M. in room 185. Come meet the coaches and learn more about the summer schedule, team camp, and upcoming XC season.

• Attention all seniors!  In order for the School Counseling office to know where to send your final transcript to the university you will be attending next year, you must complete the Graduation Survey in Naviance.  Please go to the Class of 2019 Google classroom page for directions. The Graduation survey must be completed by May 15th!

• Attention next year’s AP Biology students:  Mrs. Haddow has e-mailed the summer assignment information to your school e-mail account, so please check your school e-mail and let Mrs. Haddow know if you have any questions.  You will also need to check out your textbook before you leave for summer break. If you did not receive the e-mail or have recently added AP Biology, please e-mail [email protected] to get a copy of the assignment.

• If you are a senior and attended Worthington Estates Elementary, the Senior Tea will be held at WES on Friday May 17th between 2:45-4:00.

• The final show of the year in the Cardinal Theatre is steadily approaching! Join us May 9th, 10th, & 11th @8pm for THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY! The Theory of Relativity is a joyous and moving look about our surprisingly interconnected lives.  Whether you’re allergic to cats, in love for the first or tenth time, a child of divorce, a germaphobe or simply a unique individual, audience members and actors alike are sure to find themselves in this fresh new musical. Visit www.twhstheatre.org for more information!

• Today there’s auditions for the 1st semester shows. If you are a theatre student and want to be considered for a possible 1st semester play and especially a 1st semester musical it is important that you are there. You do not need to prepare a song, but be ready to sing. If you do not think you can be there talk to Mr. Nawman ASAP.