Announcements for Wednesday, August 21st

• There will be a brief meeting after school tomorrow after school for ALL Theatre Repertory students and new students who would like to be involved with theatre for the 2019-2020 school year. This includes all freshmen who want to be part of theatre.  The meeting will be roughly 45 minutes. If you do not think you can attend see Mr. Nawman or a theatre officer ASAP.
  • Students interested in adding or dropping a class: The last day to add a new class to your schedule is today. The last day to drop a class without penalty is Wednesday, September 11th. To add, or drop, you must have the yellow Schedule Change request form signed by a parent. Forms can be picked up in the Counseling Office. 
  • Attention Seniors- Senior Information Night is August 28th from 5:45 to 6:45pm. You will receive a packet that will guide you through the college application timelines and responsibilities. It is critical that all seniors are there receiving this information. Please plan on attending on the 28th in the TWHSauditorium. 
  • God bless America!  And our Veterans! If you are interested in helping to plan and lead the Veterans Day Celebration this year, please complete the google form posted on google classroom by Mr. Keenan. 
  • Freshman! Student Council is accepting applications for Class Officers and Class Representatives. Apply to be a part of the many great things student council does each year! Packets are available in Central Office. Officer packets are due Monday, August 26th. Rep packets are due September 10th. 
  • Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors – Student Council is accepting applications for Class Representatives! Apply to join your class officers to help shape what the school year looks like for TWHS! Packets are available in Central Officer and due Tuesday, August 27th.
  • Are you a Senior who wants to be involved in the political process and earn some extra money? The Franklin County Board of elections is looking for poll workers for the November election. You MUST be a high school senior, attend a training session on September 24th in the evening at TWHS, and be available to work the full day on election day. See Mrs. Galasso in room 120 for details.