Announcements for May 1, 2023

Attention 11th graders: Please turn in vaccine consent forms to the health office for the upcoming clinic if you are planning on utilizing the free clinic on May 17th to get the required Meningitis vaccine. Juniors – this vaccine is mandatory for senior year. If you need a consent form, stop by the health office to see Mrs. Frank to pick one up!.

Do you still need senior pictures taken? A former TWHS student is offering FREE senior pictures. Please see Ms. Starks in the counseling office for more information.

Congratulations to the following students on their election as class officers for the 2023-24 school year.

Senior Officers:
President – Lauren Beier
VP – Kendra Fummey
Secretary – Bryce Presser
Treasurer – Hunter Cooke

Junior Officers:
President – Toby Hamel
VP – Molly McClellan
Secretary – Hadley Trueman
Treasurer – Julia Wilkerson

Sophomore Officers:
President – Collin Chase
VP – Olivia Ossa
Secretary – Munira Ahmad
Treasurer – Kasey Nye

This Friday, Student Council will be hosting Cardinal Day 2023! This outdoor event will be held in the TWHS stadium and will feature food trucks, games, prizes, and inflatables! Cardinal Day will begin at 2:30pm and run until 4pm for those who wish to stay. Buses will depart at their usual time. Put on your best beach attire and come enjoy a fun celebration! The first 500 guests will receive a free Hawaiian lei.”

This week is Spirit Week for Cardinal Day & Prom:

Monday – College Wear Day
Tuesday – Pajama Day
Wednesday – Tie Dye Day
Thursday – May the 4th/Disney Day
Friday – Beach Day

Attention Upperclassmen: Prom Royalty voting is NOW LIVE! Please see your class Schoology page to vote for the senior you would like to be crowned as prom royalty. The top two vote earners will be crowned at prom on Saturday, May 6th at 10 pm. Voting closes at 3:20 pm on Thursday, May 4th.