The student news site of Thomas Worthington High School

Pinterest, Photos of dorm rooms
Dorm Decorating
April 29, 2024

Announcements for September 5, 2023

• Congratulations to Freshman Lainey Fauth and Junior Mary Darling for leading the Cardinals this weekend at the Duals at the DeWines Cross Country Meet. Lainey was the meet champion with a personal best and Mary finished fourth with a season-best performance. Also finishing in the top seven were freshman Zoe Kuzio, Seniors Abigail Whalen, Abby Dulgar, Sayer Mondrach, and junior Layna Hughes. Next up for the Cardinals is the overnight trip to Wooster on Friday and Saturday! GO CARDS!
  • The Homecoming dance is just around the corner and student council needs your help! All this week, you can find the Homecoming Theme QR code around the school. Take a minute to scan the code, sign in with your Worthington ID, and vote on both your favorite dance theme and top choices for the homecoming spirit week. Voting ends Friday, Sept 8 at 3:30 so make sure your voice is heard by then!
  • The time has come for Freshman student council elections! Any interested students should pick up a registration packet from Central Office or from Mrs. Davidson in room 280. For any students interested in being officers, there will be a mandatory meeting on September 6th at 8am in room 280. Contact Mrs. Davidson if you have any questions.
  • Do you want to join Cards for kids? Thomas Worthington High school students involved in the Cards For Kids Program serve as mentors to elementary school students. The Cards For Kids Program provides a way to use the talents and skills of teens as role models to younger children and be supportive to teachers in the classroom. If you would like to sign up or get more information, please stop down in the counseling office to pick up an application.
  • The Aviary is now open! Due to construction, we’ve moved to the old student government space, just across the hall from the old location. FLY ON BY and see us any period, except 6th to get something to drink, a snack or even some Cardinal swag.
  • Worthington Schools will be offering 10th and 11th grade students the opportunity to take the PSAT/NMSQT for free during the school day on October 10th. If you would like more information OR want to sign up, please scan the QR code outside central office to the right of the aviary OR stop in and see Mr. Thomas or Mr. Shaffer. The deadline set by college board to sign up is TODAY, September 5th at 3:20 pm.