Announcements for Tuesday, November 17, 2020

• Attention seniors: Submit your senior photos to the Yearbook by January 4th.  Email [email protected] with your full name.  Check the senior page on the school website for more information.  

• Yearbook sale is happening this week!  Buy a yearbook today and use the code “THANKS” to get $5 off.  Go to Buckeye Scholastic to order your yearbook.  More information is on your class Schoology page.

• Believe it or not, graduation is right around.  Seniors!  Order your cap and gown by January 31st on Buckeye Scholastic.  Go to the senior page on the website for more information.

• TWHS is once again adopting Chillicothe Primary for the holidays. If you would like to buy a gift for a k-2 grader, stop by Mrs Volpe’s deck in Central Office, or see Mrs. Galasso, Mrs. Beckstedt or Mr. Pflieger before or after school.

• Class of 2024, it is almost time to elect officers and reps to represent your class in TWHS Student Council. Some of Student Council’s annual events may not be happening this year due to the pandemic, but we still want to get your class involved in student government at TWHS. If you are interested in being a class officer or class representative, find more information on the Class of 2024 Schoology page, and pick up a packet outside room 124. See Mr. Studebaker in room 124 if you have any questions.

• “JUNIORS! Remember today is the preliminary audition for the second semester shows! This audition is open to ALL JUNIORS! If you have ever had an interest in being in a Cardinal Theatre production, now is the time to try! Remember to wear comfortable clothing and shoes for the dance portion of the audition! If you have any questions see Mr. Nawman ASAP! Good luck!”

• Attention all current and future thespians, on Friday at 5:30 we will be premiering our second show of the season, THE TWISTED TALES OF POE, in the Hottenroth Auditorium. Remember Theatre Rep students, you need to view this production as part of your grade. If you are unable to attend, please see Mr. Nawman.

• Students, please be sure to have your IDs with you at all times. More and more offices around the school will be scanning IDs for entry as a result of the COVID exposure tracking process. Keep you IDs on you to make the check-in process as easy as possible

• Interested in traveling abroad with your fellow classmates while touring the historic sites and cultures of Italy and Greece?  Interested in making unforgettable memories that will define your time at TWHS? Then, this trip is for you! Next summer (2021), TWHS students will be travelling to Italy and Greece with Ms. VanFossen and Mr. Galasso. We are scheduled to depart in early June and there is still time to enroll. Stops include Rome, Florence, Delphi, and Athens along with a 3 day cruise of the Greek islands.  Stop by room 122 (across from the attendance office) to learn more!