Announcements for April 6, 2021

• Are you a Tik Tok pro? Do you think your transitions are prize-worthy? Then, look no further! Your sophomore class student council representatives present the student vs. teacher Tik Tok Challenge! Next week (April 12th-16th) students and teachers will be competing to see who’s videos will earn the most likes! Winning videos in each category will be showcased during homeroom and all winners will receive a $20 gift card. See your class page on Schoology for details on how to post your video! Be sure to tag @TWHS2023 and #TWHSTikTokChallenge.

• Prom is scheduled for May 8th, and the Junior class needs your help deciding the theme for the event. Your choices are Groovy Grove (for a disco party), Secret Garden (for a nature conservatory vibe), or Mask-querade (for a masked dance). Regardless of the theme, face masks and social distancing will be required. Please go to your graduating class’s Schoology page to cast your theme vote by this Sunday night, 11:59pm.

• During this unique and challenging year, has a teacher or staff member gone out of their way to help you learn, succeed, or solve life problems? Are you better off because of that person’s special efforts? If so, nominate them for The Gar Smith Compassionate Teaching Award. Nomination forms are posted in front of the Counseling Office. Show your gratitude; honor someone who deserves to be recognized for a big heart and hard work on your behalf.