Announcements for April 22, 2021

• Prom is May 8! All of the details, including a song survey, ticket information, and guest forms, are now on your graduating class’s Schoology page. Ticket sales end and guest forms will only be collected through April 30, so don’t wait, let’s celebrate!! 
  • “Boing*, Woof Woof*, Creeeeek*, do any of these cool sounds interest you? If so, Sound Effects club might be the right place for you. Sound effects club is a fun place where you can make and listen to cool sound effects alongside your fellow sound effects enthusiasts. The club will hold an informational meeting Thursday, April 29 after school in room 197 for all who are interested. Meow*, Bang Bang*, blub blub*, we hope to see you there!
  • The time has come to select our Student Council Leaders for next year! Do you want to lead your class and school? Do you want to play a major role in shaping and carrying out some of the biggest events at TWHS? Do you want to help have a positive impact on our community? Then you should run to be a part of Student Council! Applications and more information can be found on your graduating class’ Schoology page. Applications to be a Student Body Officer are due 4/23. Class Officer and Representative Applications are due 4/26.
  • “Cardinal Day is going to be a little different this year… its going to be at Night!All TWHS Students are invited to partake in Cardinal Night at the TWHS Stadium at 7:30pm on Saturday May 1st. There will be activities, there will be food trucks, and most importantly there will be a movie! Come check out the Black Panther on the big screen here at TWHS! To get your FREE – that’s right – FREE ticket. Follow the link on your graduating class’ Schoology page or check out the fliers around school!
  • It’s almost time for the annual TWHS Canned Food and Resource Drive! Next week, Monday through Friday, participating teachers will be collecting canned food and other resources–such as shampoo and toothpaste–for the Worthington Resource Pantry. Participating teachers will collect from all of their periods, and the teacher who collects the most items will win a treat from Dairy Queen for all of their students who donated. This is an especially trying time for many members of our community; let’s show that community what Cardinals are capable of when we are called to serve. Please plan to participate and give!