Announcements for April 29, 2021

• Calling all Seniors! Starting on Monday, May 3rd, a senior banner will be put outside at the West End to celebrate the graduating class of 2021! You don’t want to miss it, so stop by and take a photo or two. We encourage you to share your senior banner photos on social media using #itsworthit or emailing your photos to [email protected], so we can all celebrate and recognize the amazing students that make up this year’s senior class. Congratulations to the class of 2021! We wish you all the best and can’t wait to see the great things you’ll accomplish!
  • This week is the annual TWHS Canned Food and Resource drive! Bring in any canned food, or basic hygienic items–such as deodorant, shampoo, and toothpaste–and give them to any of your collecting teachers to be donated to the Worthington Resource Pantry. All students who have the teacher who collects the most items will win free dilly bars from DQ. We will also be accepting any single resource item at Cardinal night this Saturday for a free bag of popcorn to enjoy while you watch Black Panther.
  • Prom is next Saturday, May 8th, and the Junior class has so much in store for you. Tickets are being sold through this Friday, April 30th, and you won’t want to miss the music, dancing, games, movie, snacks, and photo booths we have arranged. Head to your graduating class’s Schoology page now to buy your $10 ticket before it’s too late!
  • Cardinal Day is going to be a little different this year… it’s going to be at night!
    All TWHS Students are invited to partake in Cardinal Night at the TWHS Stadium at 7:30pm on Saturday May 1st. There will be activities, there will be food trucks, and most importantly there will be a movie! Come check out the Black Panther on the big screen here at TWHS! To get your FREE – that’s right – FREE ticket. Follow the link on your graduating class’s Schoology page or check out the fliers around school!
  • Attention all Seniors: College Decision Day is coming up! To commemorate all seniors and their plans after high school, we ask you to wear an article of clothing that represents where you are for your future. Don’t forget to wear your decision day gear to school on Friday, April 30th, and be ready to take pictures.
  • *Toot toot* *snort* *cha-ching* *awooga* These are all sounds that you make on a daily basis. Would you like to make them in the appropriate setting? Come to the Sound Effects Club meeting TODAY after school in room 197. No previous sound effects knowledge is needed! But it is recommended *growl* *squirt squirt* *zoink* We hope to see you there!
  • There will be a brief meeting after school on Monday, May 3rd for any girls interested in playing golf next fall. We will meet in Coach Hopkins’ room, room 221, for 15-20 minutes to discuss spring and summer activities.
  • Need merch? Get it cheap at the Aviary! You want it, we have it, and for CHEAP!! Short sleeve? 3 $ Long sleeve? 5!! We need it gone and you need it now!