Announcements for Thursday December 9, 2021

TeamWorthington Food Drive

• Here’s your chance to rise to the challenge of lighting up the holidays for our wonderful Worthington Community! Show us your team spirit by collecting some of the most needed items requested by the Worthington Resource Pantry. Your challenge begins today!
  • Suggested Items for Donation Canned Vegetables – Canned Fruits – Canned Soups – Healthy Snacks – 1LB Bags of Rice instant oatmeal – Shampoo – Conditioner Body Lotion – toothpaste – deodorant
  • Help your school’s team rise to the top! All donations will be accepted until December 10th. The team with the most donations by weight will be declared this holiday season’s MOST CHARITABLE TEAM! Donation Drop Off Stations are located in the TWHS Main Office.

-Hey, hey the holidays are here! Stop by the Aviary and grab a gift for a classmate or teacher. 3-5$ t-shirts, snacks and drinks are all available.

-Step-Dance team meeting, TODAY, Period 5 in front of the Library.

-Attention all Theatre Repertory students! If you are involved in a 2nd semester show, and plan on being involved throughout the 2nd semester there will be an important meeting right after school on Friday January 7th. Everyone involved in theatre needs to be at this meeting, it is mandatory. Please schedule accordingly now so you can be present. After school tech and Mamma Mia rehearsal will take place after this meeting.

-The Community Service Club is collecting money during your lunch period. For every $5 donated it equals 25 meals at the Worthington Resource Pantry and every $5 will equal a luminary lighting and lining the entrance to Thomas Worthington on December 21st! You can donate during your lunch period from December 6th to December 17th!”

-This weekend the Cardinal Theatre will present it’s final show of the semester, the musical 1776. 1776 puts a human face on the pages of history as we see the men behind the national icons: proud, frightened, uncertain, irritable, charming, often petty, and ultimately noble figures, determined to do the right thing for a fledgling nation. 1776 will go up on Dec. 10 & 11 @ 8pm and Dec. 12 @ 2pm. Tickets go on sale 12/5. Please visit www.twhstheatre.org to purchase tickets

-If you have any announcements or song requests, please send them to [email protected]