Announcements for Tuesday December 14, 2021

Students are reminded that in order to attend games we are requiring the following:

• Show a school ID for entrance (see an administrator prior to coming to a game if you did not get a school ID)
  • Without a school ID, students will be required to purchase a ticket
  • No outside food or drinks are to be brought into our events
  • No backpacks or bags are permitted into events
  • Masks must be worn at all times while in our venues unless actively eating or drinking

Students who DO NOT follow the directions of the game managers or do not comply with these parameters will be asked to leave the event and may not re-enter that night.

We love having students at our events!  Realize that it is a privilege and should be treated as such

• This Friday @ 7pm The cardinals ice hockey team takes on Kilbourne at CHILLER ICE WORKS for the game of the year. It is conveniently located right next to the Worthington Rec Center. Make sure to get there early, carpool, or get dropped off cuz parking will be sparse.
  • Are you interested in a career in construction or construction technology? Then the Builders Exchange Program might be for you! The Builders Exchange of Central Ohio is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Since 1959, the BX Scholarship Program has awarded more than $1.6 million in tuition assistance to students in need. This past May, the BX distributed a record $130,000 in awards to 44 students. Make sure your student is amongst next year’s recipients. If you are interested in applying please see Ms. Starks in the counseling office.
  • Attention all Theatre Repertory students! If you are involved in a 2nd semester show, and plan on being involved throughout the 2nd semester there will be an important meeting right after school on Friday January 7th. Everyone involved in theatre needs to be at this meeting, it is mandatory. Please schedule accordingly now so you can be present. After school tech and Mamma Mia rehearsal will take place after this meeting.
  • The Community Service Club is collecting money during your lunch period. For every $5 donated it equals 25 meals at the Worthington Resource Pantry and every $5 will equal a luminary lighting and lining the entrance to Thomas Worthington on December 21st! You can donate during your lunch period from December 6th to December 17th!”
  • PreACT (Practice) scores are in. Please stop by the Counseling office during your free period to pick them up.
  • Tomorrow’s spirit day Dress in Your Holiday Best! Dress to impress to school like you would for your grandparents! Don’t forget to DM your pictures to @twhs2024 on Instagram.

If you have any announcements, please send them to [email protected]