Announcements for Tuesday January 25, 2022

• Any boys interested in playing tennis this spring there will be a brief meeting on Friday at the beginning of 8th period in the counseling office. Current players do not need to attend. Please see Ms. Starks if you have any questions.
  • Are you interested in spending a month traveling the southwestern US with other high school students and learning about the ecology, geology, and history of the area while earning a science credit in field ecology? Visit the WFSI website: www.worthingtonfieldstudies.org to get more information about this trip and apply online.  Have a question?  See Mr. Luthy in room 183.
  • Any thespians who were cast in the Children’s show AESOP’S FABLES, scripts and character breakdowns are now available after school.
  • Do you like plants and being outside? Learning with your hands and helping to make our school a cleaner, more colorful place? Then join the gardening club! We will be meeting in the library after school on February 8th, and we would love to see you there! Please contact Ms. Poleway in the library if you have questions. 
  • Senior photos are due January 31st. Late photos will not be accepted. You can find more information on the Class of ‘22 Schoology page. 
  • Students, are you interested in earning free college credit while in high school? Are you wanting to take a Columbus State class, or enroll in classes at The Ohio State University? If so, please stop by the School Counseling Office and pick up the “Intent to Participate” form. This form initiates the process of you registering for a CCP course for the 2022-2023 school year! Once you have all required signatures, turn the Intent form into the Counseling Office and check your school email for further directions! Questions? Contact your School Counselor.