Announcements for April 26, 2021

• Did you know, in Ohio, in 2020, 11% of adults reported that their household sometimes or often does not have enough to eat? This week is the TWHS Canned Food and Resource Drive! Please consider donating non-perishable food items, as well as basic hygienic items such as toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant. All items will be donated to the Worthington Resource Pantry. You can donate to any of your teachers who have volunteered to be a collection point. The teacher who collects the most items will win free dilly bars for all of their students!
  • Yo yo yo!! The aviary is open! Before school, lunch periods and end of the day! Come on over and get some snacks and drinks. Also there is a jar for suggestions on things you want us to add! Can’t wait to see you there!
  • Cardinal Day is going to be a little different this year… it’s going to be at Night!
    All TWHS Students are invited to partake in Cardinal Night at the TWHS Stadium at 7:30pm on Saturday May 1st. There will be activities, there will be food trucks, and most importantly there will be a movie! Come check out the Black Panther on the big screen here at TWHS! To get your FREE – that’s right – FREE ticket. Follow the link on your graduating class’ Schoology page or check out the fliers around school!
  • The time has come to select our Student Council Leaders for next year! Do you want to lead your class and school? Do you want to play a major role in shaping and carrying out some of the biggest events at TWHS? Do you want to help have a positive impact on our community? Then you should run to be a part of Student Council! Applications and more information can be found on your graduating class’s Schoology page. Class Officer and Representative Applications are due TODAY.
  • “Boing*, Woof Woof*, Creeeeek*, do any of these cool sounds interest you? If so, Sound Effects club might be the right place for you. Sound effects club is a fun place where you can make and listen to cool sound effects alongside your fellow sound effects enthusiasts. The club will hold an informational meeting Thursday, April 29 after school in room 197 for all who are interested. Meow*, Bang Bang*, blub blub*, we hope to see you there.
  • Attention Juniors and Seniors: Prom is May 8, and the winning theme is The Secret GardenAll of the details, including a song survey, ticket information, and guest forms, are now on your graduating class’s Schoology page. Please note you must buy a $10 ticket for group A (8-10pm) or group B (9-11pm), and each group can only arrive and stay at the dance within their designated times. This, along with dancing in pods of 4, masking, social distancing, and sanitizing will help us enjoy Prom during the ongoing pandemic. Ticket sales end and guest forms will only be collected through April 30, so don’t wait, let’s celebrate!!