Announcements for December 8, 2022

• Working alongside Red Cross, December 13th is our first blood drive of the year! This week, sign-up tables are located in the cafeteria during periods 3 through 5 and during any other period in the library. If you are 17 plus or 16 with a parent’s consent please consider donating blood! A decision to donate your blood can save a life or even several.
  • The Cardinal Theatre will present its final show of the semester on December 9, 10, 16 & 17. ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN is a musical that explores the simple life lessons that we learn very early on in life, and how those same messages and lessons still resonate the older we get and how perhaps the earliest lessons are the ones that we need to hold most dear! Please join us this weekend and next for the show! You can purchase tickets at www.twhstheatre.org.
  • Cardinal Athletics would like to remind all students that you get into home games for free with your student ID, you must present your student ID or a picture of your student ID on your phone. Your ID is your ticket to home events and can only be used to enter one time, no re-entry is allowed. Coming to games is a privilege. Cheer for the Cardinals and not against the other team. Outside food is not allowed. Failure to demonstrate good sportsmanship or use of inappropriate language will result in removal from the game and you will not be permitted to any more Winter sporting events. Let’s show great sportsmanship and be great representatives of Cardinal Nation.
  • Interested in playing on the TWHS Esports team for the upcoming spring season? There will be a mandatory informational meeting for all interested players and their parents next Tuesday, December 13th at 7pm over Zoom. Please see or email Mr. Joyce or Mr. Thornton for the meeting link if you are not already signed up for Esports emails. Attendance at this meeting is required for you to participate in the spring season.